Ecologische Boerderij De Boterbloem
- Reason n°1: Nearly 2x as cheap as any supermarket in the city and heel lekker
- Reason n°2: The farmers of the Boterbloem have been ‘taken hostage’ by neighboring corporations. Their precious soil (worked organically for 20 years) may just be soon invested by warehouses and parking lots. Even the dutch green party has given up to the pressure and has decided to bail on the farm. As of today, De Boterbloem has lost every trial in court.
The farmers tell us that their only hope of survival is for Amsterdammers to come and buy their products in order for them to hire a lawyer for their ultimate court date!
For less than 20€ you can get for instance:
- 3 large grocery bags of seasonal vegetables and fruits
- A free halloween pumpkin
- As much rhubarb as would be lying on the ground outside (it was the end of the season)
1067TH Amsterdam, Netherlands
Monday: 09:00 - 18:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 18:00
Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 18:00
Sunday: 13:00 - 17:00
Tel: (020) 610 0821
Take a sneak peek
- Being part of the Demeter network, the farm also sells jarred legumes, dairy, cereales and honey — meaning that you will be able to shop for the week in one go!