The “Stamppot Pies” were served to the diners of the “Waarom beginnen met Stamppot?” dinner party.
The pies were designed as a way to showcase the 6 vegetarian stamppots produced by the participants of the Waarom beginnen met Stamppot? workshop:
- Hete Bliksem with Marco Kamber
- Hutspot with Tjobo Kho
- Andijvie stamppot with Lotte van Hoef & Tjobo Kho
- Boerenkool stamppot with Daan van Rijn
- Zuurkool stamppot with Lotte van Hoef
- Gemma Glitter roze stamppot with Nina Schouten & Aafke Bouman
These flaky treats were thought as casings, allowing the stamppots to be eaten on the go. Designed to be teared in two and shared, these stamppot pies would then spread the ‘resilient’ word.
The stamppot pies were served with a warm vegetable gravy, pearl onions, gherkins and foraged herbs and cress.
Served with an italian light red wine (’Tutti i giorni Rosso’).
- All the ingredients were bought at Fruittuin Van West